AZURA Compact Bio FPLC 10
LC purification system for easy size exclusion chromatography
The AZURA Compact Bio 10 system was designed for isocratic FPLC applications like size exclusion chromatography. This compact and simple LC system for the purification of proteins is ideal to run time-consuming SEC methods while your more sophisticated and expensive standard FPLC system is free for other tasks. Thanks to its compact design and user-friendly FPLC software PurityChrom® Bio, the system offers outstanding performance and ease of use.
Inject your sample via the injection valve and detect your substances using the integrated UV detector. The fraction collector reliably collects your purified fractions. Pre-designed methods are included in the software and can be easily adapted by changing the column volume. We recommend preparative and semi-preparative columns. For analytical and micro-preparative scale columns, please use our pump P6.1L (APH60EB).
- Injection valve for sample injection
- Variable single wavelength UV detector (190 -500 nm)
- Flow rate: 0.001 - 10 ml/min; 0.2 - 5.0 ml/min (recommended)
- Fraction collector for fractionation
- Rack for 1.5 ml tubes
- 100% compatible to all biochromatography columns
- PurityChrom® Bio software
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 bar