Azura HPLC systems for Clinical Analysis
The Azura systems fit perfectly the needs for routine analysis in the clinical laboratory.
They all feature:
- The new AZURA P 6.1L pump (isocratic or gradient mode) - 0.01 - 5.00 ml/min @ 700bar - with leak management
- Standard integrated degassing unit preventing any air bubble entering the system
- A high speed Autosampler 3950 with capacity of 96 samples (standard vials) or 768 (microtiter plates). Priority samples can easily analysed during series.
- Column thermostat CT 2.1 suitable for column thermostatization above and below room temperature
- The programmable UV/VIS 2.1L (wavelength range 190 to 750 nm)
- System control and data processing and reporting is made easy by the ClarityChrom software.
- The unique AZURA Mobile Control offers unattended system control via the Android tablet included in the system package.
The systems can additionally be equipped with:
- Amperometric detector ClinLab EC3000 for analysis of biogenic amines
- A high sensitive UV/VIS - PDA detector DAD 6.1.L for toxicological screening
- High sensitive Fluorescence detector for analysis of Vitamins B1/B2/B6, Homocysteine etc.
Typical applications: Therapeutic drug monitoring, Biogenic Amines, Hemoglobines, 25-OH Vitamin D2/D3.
‹ Back to AZURA Assistants & Compact LC system