HyperSep SPE Cartridges & Plates
- HyperSep Retain PEP: for polar and non-polar analytes such as drugs and metabolites in biological fluids; peptides in serum and plasma or biological fluids; environmental samples.
- HyperSep retain CX: for analysis of basic compounds like a wide range of drugs of abuse including basic and neutral drugs.
- HyperSep Retain AX: for acidic compounds like THC and its metabolites
- HyperSep Hypercarb: for retention of highly polar compounds, pH stable 0 - 14
- HyperSep Servo+: optimized product range specifically designed to provide an out-of-the-box solution for SPE analysis of drugs of abuse.
- HyperSep C18: for non-polar compound, retains most organic analytes from aqueous matrices
- HyperSep C8: less retentive alternative to C18. Application in drug analysis and metabolites or peptides in biological samples.
- HyperSep Phenyl: applications in extraction of aromatic compounds and basic analytes
- HyperSep Silica: extraction of polar compounds incl. aldehydes, amines, drugs, pesticides and herbicides, carotenoides, fat-soluble vitamins, aflatoxins in food matrices, fatty acids and phospholipids.
- Hypersep SCX: isolation of anionic proteins, removal of acidic food pigments, isolation of phenolic compounds, nucleic acids, nucleotides and surfactants.
- HyperSep SAX: extraction of weak acids (carboxylic acids)
- HyperSep Verify CX: mixed mode sorbent for extraction of a wide range of drugs of abuse from biological matrices, including neutral and basic drugs.
- HyperSep Verify AX: anlysis of acidic drugs and metabolites
- HyperSep Florisil: extraction of pesticides using official methods, PCB's in transformer oil, alcohol, aldehydes, amines and drugs
- HyperSep Aminopropyl: separation of structural isomers, saccharides, phenols and petroleum products
- HyperSep Cyano: retaining polar compounds from hexane and oils.
- Hypersep Diol: normal phase extraction and purification of polar compounds
‹ Back to Sample Preparation and Handling